CC and BCC are emails general header object in which CC means to be Carbon Copy and BCC means Blind Carbon Copy. CC consists of a email id. Adding CC and Bcc contact form 7 is very easy.
When an email is composed to send to your client and you want the same email to be sent to you secondary email ID at the same time CC is used. BCC is like CC but it hide the email id of secondary.
One of very popular plugin called contact form 7 has an admin interface that allows you to manage your contact form via admin. It is necessary to know how to add CC and BCC to your contact form 7 via admin panel. You can follow these below steps to accomplished this easy task.
- Login to your Dashboard
- Find contact tab on the left panel
- Click on specific contact form from the form listing.
- Now click on Mail tab and go to Additional Headers section.
- Now add your cc email id by following the format ( CC: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scroll down to click on save