In my experience my c drive was only given about 50 GB and it was almost full. I am afraid if it do not get more disturb by downloads and all. To do not give a lot of pressure on c drive its a good idea to change the default location of download folder.
How to change download folder chrome
Follow the below steps to change download folder chrome.
- Click on menu icon on the top right corner of the chrome browser
- Click on “Setting” option inside the dropdown.
- A new page will appear with “chrome://settings/” address
- Scroll down to see “Show advanced settings…” and click on it.
- Find “Downloads” title. You will see a text box with default location mention inside it.
- Edit the path
- Chrome automatically saves your input, you don’t have to hit enter or press anything.
By following these above steps your download files will be saved in your custom location.